We love it here!! Being on a mission is so much fun! We are really busy, but we get to be helping others the whole time. We love serving the Lord and the missionaries here in the Philippines. Our testimonies and understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ has strengthened and grown so much since we have been here. during our Preach My Gospel classes, we were able to teach investigators and less-active members of the church. WOW! What a learning experience! It was awesome to see the look on their faces when the Holy Ghost would touch their hearts and they would recognize that what were were teaching them was true. But we always encouraged them to not take our word for it, but to pray about it and ask Heavenly Father if it is true. That is what our church invites all people to do.
Sue, your hair looks so cute that way. I love the sun on your cheeks. You look so happy. I miss you very much. Your wonderful loving spirit is definitely missed. Tell Don, I said hello. Post recipes from there. I would love to know what you are discovering in the food department!
ReplyDelete